Community and Therapeutic Recreation

School of Health and Human Sciences

PIC13229_1 Lloyd Move-In
For information on admissions to the Bachelor of Science in Community and Therapeutic Recreation degree programs, please visit the Undergraduate Admissions Office forĀ  detailed instructions, important deadlines, forms, and more.

Please visit the Graduate School for admission information on the Master of Science in Parks and Recreation Management program.

Transfer Student Information can be found at: