Community and Therapeutic Recreation

School of Health and Human Sciences


Therapeutic Recreation students must submit a copy of the internship supervisor’s national therapeutic recreation certification credentials and state recreation therapy licensure (when applicable).

Students not showing proof of the internship supervisor’s credentials will not be allowed to complete their internship until they do so. University Supervisors MUST ensure the internship supervisor’s credentials from NCTRC (certification) and NCBRTL (State of NC Licensure) are current and will continue to be current for the duration of the internship.