Powerpoint Presentation and Agency Database
- Click here to download an Informational PowerPoint Presentation for Practicum and Internship in CTR
A downloadable PowerPoint Presentation that introduces the student to practicum and internship in CTR.
- Click here for a list of CTR Practicum and Internship Agency Database
A searchable database of practicum and internship agencies.
Practicum and Internship Checklists and Manuals
- Practicum and Internship Checklists
A step-by-step checklist for students completing a practicum or internship.
- Practicum and Internship Manuals
A guide with detailed information for students completing practicum or internship.
Practicum and Internship Forms (see below for additional Therapeutic Recreation forms)
- Forms To Be Submitted Before Beginning a Practicum or Internship
These forms are to be submitted to the CTR Dept. by students before beginning a practicum or internship.
- Practicum Evaluation Forms
These forms are completed by the agency at mid-term and end-point of the practium. The forms are submitted by the agency and can be sent by email or regular mail.
- Internship Evaluation Forms
These forms are completed by the agency at mid-term and end-point of the internship. The forms are submitted by the agency and can be sent by email or regular mail.
- Student Assessment of the Agency Form
This form is submitted by the student to the CTR Dept. at the end of the practicum or internship.
- Time Log Form for Practicum and Internships
This form is submitted by students completing an internship
Student Learning Outcomes and Sample Resumes
- Student Learning Outcomes (SLO)
Information on student learning outcomes and downloadable samples
- Sample Resumes
Students enrolled in practicum or internship will be covered under the University’s liability insurance policy. The premium of $15 is collected along with the regular UNCG tuition. There is no paperwork that needs to be submitted to the CTR Dept. If the agency requires a copy of the policy, contact Amy Chandler at email@example.com.
Clinical Instructional Agreement
The Clinical Instructional Agreement is required for all students completing an Internship at a clinical site. This form is NOT REQUIRED for Practicum students.
Additional Forms and Information
- Licensure Information for TR Students
Additional information relating to the Therapeutic Recreation practicum or internship student.
- Clinical Performance Appraisal Summary And Reference Performance Form (PDF)
This form is to be submitted for the Therapeutic Recreation Internship Student Only
- Link to the site for Background Checks